Contact Us

If you are injured at work, you have the right to advice from a professional workers’ compensation lawyer and the right to seek compensation for medical bills, and lost wages.

If you or a loved one has been injured at work and is seeking compensation under the Federal Office of Workers’ Compensation (OWCP) Programs, do not attempt to navigate the special legal process for obtaining workers’ compensation for longshoremen, harbor workers, shipyard workers, seamen, government contractors, and oil rig workers by yourself. Instead, please speak with a workers’ compensation lawyer familiar with the laws set in place to protect you, such as the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, and the Defense Base Act compensation and coverage. These laws are designed to secure you the money you are legally entitled to through workers’ compensation.

Contact lawyer Robert W. Nizich today at 1-310-832-3500 for a free case evaluation. We’ll fight for your rights and help you to recover the compensation you deserve.

Free Case Evaluation

Communications through our website or via email are not encrypted and are not necessarily secure. Use of the internet or email is for your convenience only, and by using them, you assume the risk of unauthorized use.


Lawyer Robert W. Nizich 769 West 9th St. San Pedro, California 90731 Get Directions Call: 310-832-3500