Below are the types of workers represented by the Robert W. Nizich Law Office, as well as the Office of Workers’ Compensation Program acts which apply to them. Robert W. Nizich specializes in protecting the rights of these types of workers.
Relevant Federal Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) Include:
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
- Defense Base Act
- Outer Continental Shelf Act
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentalities Act
Our Office Handles OWCP Department of Labor Claims For:
- Longshoremen Harbor Workers
- Overseas Workers / Government Contractors (Especially those working in Iraq & Afghanistan)
- Oil Rig Workers
- Shipyard Workers
If you have been injured in any of these capacities, contact our office to speak to a lawyer who is well versed in the Federal Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (Federal OWCP) and the Department of Labor Claims.